On a spiritual level motivation is the single most important thing. It is not what you are doing so much as why you are doing what you are doing. This is especially true if you are gifted. I wrote in this spot something called "Practice for Intuitives". However, I realized just now that even though every thing I wrote in this article is true, without the proper motivation, everything I was talking about there isn't very useful at all. So, I realized that I needed to delete that article and put this one in it's place. So, I guess what I need to say here as an intuitive is that what your motivation to be an intuitive is is everything. So, cultivating compassion for all life in the universe as if all life in the universe were all your children, likely is the highest motivation in the use of your gifts as an intuitive. 2nd by the use of your abilities By God's Grace (if you believe in God) you will completely change this world and all others over time into heaven realms. Believing that this is possible is the start of all this actually happening.
All of our lives are a work in progress. Part of my work is to write for effect in that I won't keep my articles in place unless they have a 51% or better chance of helping all or most people that read my articles. So, the first week(s) or so after I write an article I sense people's reactions to what I write. If I feel it is generally more helpful to everyone then I leave an article. If I don't sense this often I will delete it. I think this is a good method for blogging if you want to try it at your blog.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment