Sunday, September 23, 2012

Saint Germain

Unless you have been a student in one of the Mystery Schools here on earth some of this might seem very different to you. But if you are one of those born gifted like I was and born into  family part of a "Mystery School" then you might better understand what I'm talking about.

Since it appears that I have known Saint Germain for thousands of lifetimes already and possibly even before that my connection with Saint Germain as one of my Gurus just like my connection with Saint Germain's brother Jesus as one of my Gurus is very very strong. And I remember being there with Jesus during a lifetime as a Roman Centurian in Israel then.

So, remembering parts of thousands of past lives millions of years into the past, present and future really gives one an interesting perspective on all of this kind of stuff.

So, this article I'm trying to explain what it is like to know Saint Germain so well growing up that he could make my body one of his own for his work here on earth. So, for me it is like having Jesus and Saint Germain living in your body along with God all the time.

The first being I asked to live with me in my body was God when I was 14 and he did this by the time I was 15. The reason I asked God to live in my body with me was that I was terrified of dying of Childhood epilepsy from age 10 to 15. But as soon as God joined me in my body the Childhood epilepsy disappeared. So, Jesus and Saint Germain joined me in my body likely slowly but surely. But then on Easter Sunday 1973 Saint Germain first filled my bedroom with Violet Flame which is a sacred fire used for burning away unclarity and bad karma. A friend of mine who practiced Kriya Yoga once told me that he began to see the Violet Flame after 12 years of Kriya Yoga Practice and wondered what it was. However, I was taught to use the Violet Sacred Fire by the time I was 2 to 4 years old and taught to visualize it as a co-creator with God very young. So, though I had experienced the violet sacred fire all my life I had never experienced it so completely or intensely until that evening of Easter Sunday 1973 when it filled my whole bedroom and I watched black smoke come up and out of my chest for about an hour. I hadn't realized before that all the flames were alive because I saw it all in a different context before. But this day I realized every single flame of Violet Sacred Fire was alive and it was the single most amazing experience of my entire life. At a certain point Saint Germain started coming out of a poster on my wall as a spark of violet sacred fire brighter than all the rest. It was very bright like a violet sun and was almost too bright to actually look at like a violet arc welder spark. I felt overwhelmed at this point but I was calmed by being in the violet Sacred fire so intensely for about an hour. (I think if I had experienced this before it likely would have killed me).  So, everything was in perfect order as I watched the violet spark grow bigger as it started out of the intersection of the Sun coming up over peak of a mountain from the wall of my room. At this point I knew my life would never be the same again because of the intensity of this growing oval of Violet powerful Sacred Fire. It slowly grew until it was about 4 feet tall and I saw Saint Germain from the waist up smiling at me. At this point the sacred power was just too much to retain consciousness and I passed out of consciousness from the incredible power of the moment. When I reawakened I was reborn into something totally different than I had been before. I was reborn and I knew it. My mind had been reprogrammed into Saint Germain's mind. Now, God and Jesus and Saint Germain all lived inside my body and mind with me. I was completely amazed. My understanding of everything past, present and future had grown by the hundreds or thousands, and I knew my whole life would be different than ever before from then on.

Many times on Mt. Shasta people thought I was Saint Germain as I walked the trails there. But I knew I was still Fred just with God and Saint Germain and Jesus living inside my body with me as a blessing to all mankind and all life in the universe. I'm still just Fred but they change the world through my body and mind. This appears to be what happens as a student of Saint Germain and Jesus from the perspective of an initiate of their mystery Schools.

7 years later Saint Germain and Jesus led me to Ashland, Oregon to be initiated by my first Tibetan Lama. 5 years after that Saint Germain sent me to Japan, Thailand, India and Nepal for 4 months with my family. In Rewalsar, India I had asked Saint Germain whether he was Padmasambhava who brought Tibetan Buddhism to Tibet and he made the sky turn purple when my size 14 Vasques Cascade Mountain Climbing Boot and foot fit perfectly into Padmasambhavas melted footprint in the rock above Rewalsar. As I walked outside the sky turned violet purple and violet lightning crashed down from the skies as the Tibetan Monk led me and my family to have tea with a Tibetan Lama that eventually came to Mt. Shasta to give the Dzogchen initiation to myself, my family and around 100 of my friends a few years later.

Being an initiate of one of the Mystery Schools of Saint Germain and Jesus is not an easy thing to survive but it can be done and I'm trying to share with you how important this can be not only to yourself but to how much you might be able to help all life on earth to a much better place in the process. It definitely isn't for everyone because it is a very difficult path but I would say it is worthwhile to the survival and evolution of mankind if you are guided to move in this way too.
It appears to be the most worthwhile in helping create a heaven here on earth. Though there are heaven realms after we leave earth the point is: Why not make earth a heaven realm too?

No comments: