Friday, September 21, 2012

The Animist

In my studies as an intuitive all my life now, I have realized that it is not really possible to separate Animism, from other religions because All religions in the world sprang up from animism. So, though many so called "sophisticated" religions want to separate themselves from animism and shamanism in the end that is not really possible. Because when you try to do that you sort of cut off your nose to spite your face. All religions on earth are naturally interconnected to Animism and Shamanism worldwide. It is not really possible for religions to realistically and practically separate from how they were originally created without appearing scientifically absolutely ridiculous to all serious people on earth.

So, in beginning to understand what an animist was and is one begins to ferret out the meaning of all religions and why animism led to Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism and literally all religions now on earth.

So, what is animism? Animism basically comes from the concept that literally everything is alive. the sky, the trees, the rocks, the rivers, the earth itself, our bodies, with or without consciousness are alive. Whether we are asleep or awake our bodies are alive. But then, it goes beyond that. Even dead bodies are alive in a sense to an animist which is why I think is one of the reasons for cremation. Both for sanitary reasons in warmer more tropical climates. But also because "Who wants to look at dead bodies decompose?" Not many people want to do this other than doctors, nurses, and traditional religious people who were taught by their Gurus to meditate on decomposing corpses of humans to obtain the enlightenment of impermanence. However, I don't believe people who grew up in the western world are psychologically suited generally to do this without getting a psychosis of some kind.

So, if you start by understanding that Jesus, Krishna, Buddha and all of the truly enlightened masters of history were first Shamans before they became world saviors to their cultures then you are already ahead of the game.

Though a Shaman is always an Animist an animist is not always a Shaman. So, it could be said that a male or female Shaman was a priest or a leader within a tribe of people generally speaking. So, a shaman was born gifted but then studied both the natural world and the spirit world often with other Shamans who were older and who freely shared this knowledge with their apprentice.

In somewhat similar ways the legendary Merlin would be considered a Shaman Philosopher Scientist to his times just as Francis Bacon might be considered in some ways a more modern Shaman Philosopher Scientist to his times even though he was a Christian as well. And even though he is considered to be the "Father of the Scientific Method" which breaks down the physical universe into
Hypotheses- Possible things that might be true
Theories- Things that are almost certainly true but need more proof
Laws- Things which generally have been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt

By categorizing everything in life both physical and spiritual I find I can make the most sense out of everything. So, when anyone tells me something I will put what they say into one of these categories. Then if I get more information it might become a Theory and finally if I get so much confirmation about anything it slowly becomes a law for me.

Now, that doesn't mean the same is true for you because you must honor your own life experience. What is absolutely true for one person doesn't necessarily follow that it is absolutely true for another. Because of this there is a lot of confusion between both cultures and individuals worldwide. However, the internet (if it doesn't extinct the human race first with stupid online movies like the one causing multiple deaths throughout the Muslim world) will tend to create systems of communication for everyone (or almost everyone) on earth that wishes to participate in intelligent forums talking about almost anything that people find useful to communicate about.

So, in the end what is important about what I'm actually saying here is that all science, culture and religion began with animists and Shamans and not honoring that simply disconnects a person from their true history as well as their connection to the earth and the stars and the universe. For without grounding ourselves in the earth we sort of all become ungrounded airheads in the end floundering like fish out of water and soon to suffocate and die.

The following experience around 1980 made me realize what I had been suspecting for some time what I have been talking about in the above paragraphs. However, I hadn't yet had enough physical proof to get to the point of any of these really becoming a law in my personal experience yet.

But, as I walked into my first experience of an Initiation with a Tibetan Lama in Ashland, Oregon suddenly I found myself two places at once. My experience at the time might be too strange for many of you to believe. However, remember I have been very intuitively gifted since I was born. And since my mother were of Scottish Celtic descent and my grandmother still spoke with a Scottish Brogue they both saw that like my mother I had the green eyes of a Celtic or Fae Seer. In other words in the culture my grandmother was raised in the ideas of Merlin and of Christianity melded in the form of what I would call Mystical Christianity with a distinctly Celtic Flavor. So, as my mother and grandmother were pleased when I saw angels like Archangel Michael and just encouraged me to keep my abilities, other families might have told their children, "None of that is real. You can see that. You just made that up.", when the children were actually having a very real experience and the other parents were just afraid because they didn't want their kids to talk about this in public. But, my mother and grandmother just said things like, "It's good you see the angels but mostly you shouldn't be talking about this outside of your family for now until you grow up. So, because of this I kept he second sight natural to my family and saw Archangel Michael and when I had chicken pox and my mother and grandmother prayed for me to get well I saw Jesus when he came in his golden healing light and lit up my room all gold. This sort of made me want to get sick so I could see Jesus again because it felt so good to be healed by him personally. It's funny how children think.

But, either way living with angels and Jesus and eventually Saint Germain became an everyday experience that I mostly didn't talk about with people outside my family. Even people in my church probably wouldn't  understand my experiences except a few very gifted people like myself.

At a Certain point when I was about 32 my wife said, "You need to experience a non-dualistic spiritual experience." Though on an intellectual level I agreed with her I sort of didn't know what to really expect. So, in 1980 when I lived in Mt. Shasta up near the Oregon border in California, we decided to drive the mostly 2 hours to Ashland, Oregon so I could have this kind of experience at a Tibetan Buddhist empowerment called "The Thousand Buddhas Empowerment".

So, when we arrived about 100 people were there for this empowerment and as I walked into the room suddenly I was two places at once not just one. I almost fainted at first from the experience because I realized, "Wow! There really is something to this Tibetan Buddhist thing isn't there?"

In one reality I was walking into the room for the empowerment. In another reality I wore a loincloth and it appeared I had just come out from a cave and it was springtime and the same Lama was there in that time (likely in Tibet in another lifetime). But, it was just as real as me walking into the room and I found I had trouble and almost fainted at first from this experience.

As I sat there waiting for the empowerment I asked God what it all Meant.Then I realized that Tibetan Buddhism had sprung up out of the ground in Tibet, just like Christianity had sprung up out of the ground in the Middle East. And I thought, "What religion has sprung up out of the ground in the U.S. And I realized it was Native American Shamanism. So, I asked God  " Please God, send me a medicine man". Because I had a feeling there and then that I was eventually going to study Tibetan Buddhism but couldn't go much further until I grounded myself into the Earth of the U.S. by studying Native American Shamanism. So, after the Empowerment I went home to Mt. Shasta and God sent my medicine Man to my best friend's house and I met him within a week or two. God has always been like that for me. If I know what I want and ask nicely God usually gives it to me. The problem can be that absolutely everything will change in my life whenever I ask God for something. So, I'm really careful to really know what I want first because otherwise it could be dangerous. So, my best friend, his girlfriend and my wife and kids all studied with this medicine man and other medicine men and women the next 3 years until I did a vision quest of no water and no food along the Trinity River for 4 days. When one of my visions from not eating or drinking water or anything for 4 days and nights was that I became a Great Golden Dragon 50 to 100 feet tall who breathed out Golden Fire on everyone I realized after that that I was being directed back to a Tibetan Buddhist Path. And when as a Golden Dragon I breathed fire on everyone they smiled and were happy and became enlightened in their lives. So, my vision quest had been successful and God had directed me what to do next. This led to me (during the next three years meeting and being initiated by many Tibetan Lamas from Tibet and India including the Dalai Lama with the Kalachakra Tantra at Bodhgaya, India where Buddha Became enlightened. My whole family was with me then for that in 1985. My wife and I and my 3 children ages 10 to 14 received the initiation along with my wife and I and 500,000 others in Bodhygaya, India from the Dalai Lama. The Kalachakra Tantra is connected to Shambhala which is a dimensional heaven or realm connected to earth. When I wrote about "His Oneness" in my Memories online book, this is my experience with the King of Shambhala.
All of these web pages are directly or indirectly related. Memories part 1 through 11 are one online book that is free to read. And Saint Germain, His Oneness, Prophetess, and Mahasiddha were all written after I wrote "Memories part 1 through 11" Memories was written in sections between 1980 and 1999 mostly and then woven together when I first published it online at another website around 2000 or so.  It wasn't until 1998 when I was preparing to die from a heart virus that I realized I had been writing about past, lives of mine and others that souls that I know in the past, present and future. In 1980 I wouldn't have known this could be all true because I didn't yet believe that one could be born in the future before the past. By 1998 and 1999 I had realized that souls, physical reality and time and space are not at all what most people on earth think or believe they really are. So, it took me even as a constantly studying intuitive until I was 50 to realize one could be born the future before being born in the past. I found out it actually has more to do with what a soul is trying to experience and learn more than it has to do with anything else. And time it appears is no barrier to this at all in the end. So, God is even more amazing than most of us imagine on a really good day!

No comments: