Sunday, September 23, 2012

Where is Truth?

Where is the Truth? I saw a bumper sticker on a truck the other day that said, "When is the Liberal Media going to Speak the Truth?" and I thought that was a sad thing to be on a bumper sticker and yet I knew the person who had actually put that bumper sticker on that truck was sincere.

However, in the end neither the Liberal Media, the Conservative Media or even the Moderate Media has any monopoly on the truth at all. It is sort of like God, "God is where you find him(her, the being)". Truth is sort of like that. People know truth when they hear it. So, when you get enough versions of truth going at once people can usually ferret it out.

So, when I see bumper stickers like this I usually know that person likely hasn't traveled much or seen the world or been to college and is likely very sincere. But that person's vote needs to be counted too right along with yours and mine or there is no truth to be found anywhere.

No comments: