I haven't had as much time to write or compile as I have had before the last few months. Also, I'm not sure whether word buttons are going to work regarding Links to other websites from here as of September 29th 2016. So, we will have to see what happens next. However, I'm still very impressed that 1,180, 831 people have visited this site so far. Have a Great Day!
I'm just happy to be back to somewhere that will be under 100 degrees tomorrow. Stay cool out there California and the world so you don't get heat prostration. I've experienced this as a younger person and it is not something to mess with. So stay aware! The hotter you get the less well your brain works to make useful survival decisions. So, plan ahead. Have a Great Day!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today