Hillary is a very polished lawyer and debater. However, Trump actually held his own pretty well when he wasn't saying things that were obviously untrue like someone making things up in a bar. So, though Clinton won this debate by far Trump came out seeming more human and less polished and robotic. We had someone visiting from Italy who thought Trump (like most foreignors) is a complete idiot who shouldn't be running for president at all. However, she thought he was warmer and more human and genuine than Hillary even though she obviously won the debate.
So, what does this all mean?
TRump is still scary and Hillary less so. But both of them don't seem like they should be running for president
My wife said it best this way. If it was between the two vice presidential candidates Kane and Pence people wouldn't be so scared of whatever is going to happen next like they are now. Just having these two candidates (Trump and Clinton) theoretically could cause a worldwide recession. This is the problem of these two candidates Trump and Clinton for president worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia