Monday, September 26, 2016

Advanced Soul Travel

Beginning soul travel is learning that you can bi-locate from your body to literally any place on earth or beyond.
Bi-location simply means you can keep part of your awareness here while you go other places in addition to being here. God showed me Astral projection isn't safe because other things can inhabit your body while you are away. So, I don't do that other than the time God did this to me to scare me into going with Bi-location.

Advanced Soul Travel came for me after 10 or more years of soul travel all over this galaxy and earth. I came to the realization that since I was already everywhere in the Galaxy that there was really no effort required to be anywhere in the galaxy because I was already there. All I had to do was to be aware of wherever I wanted to have awareness and I was aware there which is relatively effortless for me. now almost 50 years later I just experience being everywhere all the time which gives me great great peace all or most of the time.

Advanced Soul travel also gives the awareness that one is not only everywhere but also everywhen.

So, soul travel is possible through time as well as space.

However, this is very very tricky to do and to have the proper understanding of what you are experiencing.

The question becomes: "Am I experiencing a lifetime in the future or past that I have already lived as a soul?

"Am I experiencing a potential time line in the future?"
"Am I experiencing the past?"

"What Am I experiencing?"

It isn't useful to be confused. You might as well not be doing any of this if it only brings you confusion.

So, learning what is going on all the time in your experiences one by one is important for understanding scientifically what you are experiencing in the past, present or future.

By God's Grace

So, learning how to make sense of what you are experiencing in advanced soul travel is important to discern every step of the way.

But, first you have to go through a paradigm shift into realizing soul travel is real. This almost killed me at first because God didn't want me to Astral Project while soul traveling because bi-location is much safer.

But, within 10 years I realized I was everywhere already and it was effortless to be everywhere all the time which meant I was already everywhere I might want to be already.

But, Time travel through soul travel one has to be very very careful with because of multiple time lines, potential time lines, time shards etc. otherwise one can have all sorts of problems with all this.

So, mostly I travel with Archangels because they understand this much better than I do.

By God's Grace

No comments: