Friday, September 30, 2016

What is Enlightenment?

It is realizing that the purpose of all life is to learn to be kind to yourself and all other beings.

When you realize this why isn't one's life instantly better?

Because of all the people who haven't realized this yet.

However, you will notice as you practice kindness to yourself and all others your life, your karmic stream starts to get better in all ways. However, you might also notice others are creating bad karma and are suffering even more because of being unkind to you once you have made a commitment to kindness to yourself and all others in the universe.

Tibetan Lamas said to me, "You need to learn to figure out how to protect others from gaining horrific karma by being bad to you!"

I said,"How do I do this?"

They said, "You'll figure it out."

They realized that because I was already intuitively developed I could find ways to protect others from gaining horrific karma because of offending someone like myself. So, I began to see all beings around me as my children and grandchildren. And how would I prevent my children and grandchildren from harming me and then feeling very bad because they had harmed their father or grandfather?

I realized I had to manifest being very wise in all my thoughts and actions so they could not harm me in any way.

So, I did.

I learned how to prevent others gaining negative karma against me generally speaking.

This at first was very difficult to learn. But, just like you find ways to prevent your children from killing you or maiming you when they are little you can do the same with everyone you see or meet in any way in your life if you are developed enough intuitively.

By God's Grace

No comments: