Monday, September 26, 2016

How God put me through a Paradigm shift so I could soul travel conciously

I was going to college and living in Rancho Bernardo with my parents at the time around 1970 or 71 I believe and I had a cold of flu that I wanted to dry up over the weekend to get rid of. So, I went to my father's best friend's cabin where we were allowed to visit and stay on the desert on the high desert above Yucca Valley. However, Saturday night I wasn't feeling well and went to bed early and woke up and had to relieve myself in the bathroom so I got up and thought I was in my body but I was not.

I realized I wasn't in my body when my arm went through the bathroom wall when I tried to turn on the light switch. I was horrified because I had never been caught outside my body before ever like this.

So, as I began to panic not being prepared for this I wracked my brain trying to think of what I was supposed to do not to die from this.

I remembered reading a book at the Mythrus, a bookstore about someone this had happened to and they said to walk back to where your body is and lay down into it to have your soul rejoin with your body.

I did this but then my body began to shake uncontrollably. So, I found myself very strange and didn't want to be alone in the desert anymore. So, I packed my things up at 2:30 or 3:30 am and drove home to Rancho Bernardo so I wouldn't be alone.

As I drove away in my 1966 VW Bug that I had for college I said to God, "You almost killed me God. Can't I have a good experience of soul travel that won't almost kill me like this one!"

Two months later God granted my wish. I woke up in the middle of the night in Rancho Bernardo and I sat up out of my body and looked at my body sleeping peacefully as I looked back at it. I wasn't scared this time because I was still connected to my body from my hips to my toes. Then another angelic part of my soul walked in the room with an angelic look on it's face and laid down into me and then we laid down into my body and I was at peace.

I said, "Thank you God for letting me have a Good experience with soul travel!"

So, this began my permanent transition as a paradigm shift into soul travel that has lasted all my life.

By God's Grace

No comments: