San Francisco 84 degrees today
Los Angeles 103
San Diego 98
Palm Springs 98
Paso Robles 105
Morgan Hill 100
So, be careful out there and realize what you can and cannot survive throughout California and the Western States.
Is it just me or is this really hot for this late in the year?
It has been around 60 degrees because of high and low fog most of the summer where I live. Today it is supposed to be 93 degrees even here on a northern California beach. So, today is for sure the hottest day for us in the last year and people here don't even have air conditioners at all because you only need it one or two days a year at most.
However, if you love going to the beach anywhere in California this is the day for it!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia