I received some notice a week or two ago from blogger.com where this blogging forum originates telling me that my website (and possibly others as well) were not going to have gadgets in place to relay word buttons or links to other sites outside of blogger.com
I thought this was pretty strange so I prepared for this potentiality by blogging about it with all of you and telling you that I would share URLs even if word buttons to other sites no longer worked here. But, here it now is the 30th and they said these gadgets would end the 29th. So, I'm not sure this is happening or not.
When I think about it doing this to all Blogger.com people who have businesses here at this location likely would cause many people to sue blogger.com because of this. So, this might be what has changed. I'm not sure. Mine is not a business rather than a non-profit site I run for the betterment of mankind worldwide. I receive no money at all for doing this nor to I really want to. I'm provided for quite well by God and life already so I don't need that. In this way I can be much more honest with you than most other sites could that are dealing with finances. IN this way I'm trying to help prevent the extinction of the human race within 100 to 1000 years.
I figure if enough people create educational sites like mine that the human race doesn't have to go extinct on this planet and even if it does it won't completely go extinct because it will move to other planets and dimensions like the humanoids we sprang from have always done for millions and perhaps billions of years ago across many many galaxies already.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
No comments:
Post a Comment