Tuesday, September 20, 2016

What this century looks like to me

As a precognitive psychic, researcher and profiler of world events.

When I look at people worldwide(this is pretty obvious to any thinking person), people with educations likely are going to find some way or other to survive almost anything that comes.

BUT, that isn't true of most of the world which is completely uneducated in a formal way at all. So, superstition, crazy religious ideas, and rumors are going to be killing millions if not billions of people worldwide this century.

When you consider the deaths just in Iraq and Syria alone (which are grossly underreported by the way) for a variety of reasons. (mostly reporters are killed who try to tabulate the facts by various factions before they can report the deaths properly or the reporters are smart enough not to go their and get killed so only the U.S. and Russia's satellites see the truth and even they likely aren't tabulating all the heinous deaths for a variety of reasons. So, as a result of all these factors and more like (are all the women and children and men who die trying to reach Lesbos island by boat war casualties that one could blame on Assad, Russia and Iran or not?

Are all the refugees who die in transit by being maimed raped or killed by rightests or criminals along the way to wherever war victims?

Do only 3.5 billion people or less have to be the outcome of the human race by 2100?

This is something you have to understand about being a precognitive psychic. When you talk about actual time lines (you always change them by talking about them before they happen).

For example, if I'm in my car and look forward in time in safety for my journey. (I always do this for a long journey to prevent accidents) if I see any obstacles and where they are in the time line I'm leaving I just wait about 5 to 15 minutes so I change the time line of where cars are going to be on my journey. This prevents any potential accidents that I am involved in. However, sometimes the accidents happen without me there at all. So, as I'm driving by I will see one or more cars that I had to be concerned about crashed. So, though I can save myself and my family who is in the car with me I cannot save others from their accidents as well. This is the gift God has given me in these kinds of cases. However, by telling you the future you and everyone reading this will tend to help create a better future for everyone if they are capable.

So, my sharing with you these things is to have you help create a better future for mankind. Everything we do creates our children's futures all over earth. However, everything all our ancestors also have done already on earth ALSO creates all our children's futures on earth too.

3.5 billion or less is coming for mankind right now. But, this doesn't mean people cannot change that to be either more or less humans surviving at 2100. It's totally up to everyone now but, remember global warming was created by everything all humans have been doing on earth the last 15,000 years or more too and the planet cannot cool down now for at least 300 years at this point. So, it will continue to heat up for the next 300 years no matter what anyone does. So, will any of your relatives be living in northern Canada or northern Siberia by 2100 and possibly on Antarctica?

Quite likely for some of them.

So, there are things you can change and things you can't change. Being realistic is how we help our kids and ourselves and our grand kids to better lives worldwide ongoing.

By God's Grace

Later note: Imagine if Sully Sullenberger had looked forward as a pilot that day when the Canadian Geese hit both his engines and he had to land in the Hudson River. Imagine if he had used my method and just looked forward in time and stalled the tower 5 minutes before takeoff with (anything) because he could (SEE) the bird strike before it happened. So, just by taking off 5 minutes later than he did he would have avoided that bird strike to both engines and wouldn't have had to land a plane in the Hudson River. This is just one example of how this could work for people if they have the gift of seeing potential time lines like I do. "I just saw the Movie 'Sully' on 9-11 this year."

Also, all those in the flock of geese wouldn't have had to die either so they could breed and make more Canadian Geese so they don't go extinct before their time running into jet engines and the like.

So, staying alive for some of us "By God's Grace" is because we can see what is going to happen and choose not to be there when some things happen because we know we don't have to die in accidents. In fact, we don't even have to be there when the accidents might happen in the first place.

By God's Grace


No comments: