Friday, September 30, 2016

Where Dragon of Compassion actually came from for me

I used to think this happened in 1983. However, because Star Trek Wrath of Khan came out in June 1982 I realized this more likely happened in 1982 which was a complete surprise to me. However, at the end of a 4 day vision quest on the Trinity River with no water and no food of any kind and praying for 96 hours (unless unconscious during sleeping times) about 2 days without food or water I became a 100 foot tall golden dragon. If you don't eat or drink anything and you are in a safe place praying then likely you are going to see some pretty amazing things too. This has been done by Native Americans for thousands and thousands of years already to find out what they are supposed to do with their lives.

In my case I became a 100 foot tall Golden Dragon and this dragon breathed out fire on people (thousands of people) and I was terrified and amazed (both at the same time experiencing this). But, when I breathed out dragon fire on all these thousands of people they didn't burn up. Instead they smiled and all became enlightened. So, from this vision I realized this was what I was to life on earth, this Fiery Golden Dragon that brought enlightenment to people. I also realized that the one Tibetan Buddhist initiation I had had in Ashland was to be my path in this lifetime from this vision. By 1985 I and my family spent 4 months in India, Nepal, Thailand and Japan and I received the Kalachakra Tantra in Bodhgaya, India with my family along with about 500,000 people from all over the world including people in native dress from Tibet, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal etc. then in December 1985. This experience and many others completely changed my life and the lives of my family. We all sort of became (citizens of the world and the Universe) through this experience and we all became life long world travelers through these experiences.

And after I almost died from a heart virus I attained "The Leisure to Practice" as Tibetan Lamas urged me to attain so I could dedicate more time to not only my own enlightenment but also the enlightenment of all beings in the universe.

So, when one day I thought I was dying, instead angels surrounded me and said in unison, "You are not going to die, your life is going to get better now!" They said this over and over to me until all the cells of my body believed them. And so unlike every other person I knew of in 1998 and 1999 I was the only one I knew of to actually survive a heart virus in California during those times. And the angels were right!

I didn't die and my life got better. I was forced to retire at 50 and become someone living "The Leisure to Practice" motto of Tibetan Lamas. My life has been pretty amazing ever since. I could not have believed my life since 1998 and 1999 before this time.

MY life has been a constant State of Grace ever since.

So, writing here for you I am fulfilling the vision of my 4 day vision quest of no water and no food while praying for visions then in summer of 1982 on the Trinity River then. Life is amazing!

By God's Grace

No comments: