I read an article about Aleppo yesterday and it kind of blew my mind the way people jumping off the Twin Towers on 9-11 did because it was less painful to die jumping than dying of being burned alive that day.
It turns out Sunni Muslim's poorest families are the ones left in Aleppo today. They are there because they are so poor they could not afford transportation for their families to Turkey to a refugee camp. So, during bombings they all gather in the lowest safest room so if the bomb hits their place they can all die together so there won't be widows or widowers or orphans. They all are choosing to die together so no one suffers later after the bombing.
My God! This is sad in a way we don't usually experience here in the U.S.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today