I read an article about Aleppo yesterday and it kind of blew my mind the way people jumping off the Twin Towers on 9-11 did because it was less painful to die jumping than dying of being burned alive that day.
It turns out Sunni Muslim's poorest families are the ones left in Aleppo today. They are there because they are so poor they could not afford transportation for their families to Turkey to a refugee camp. So, during bombings they all gather in the lowest safest room so if the bomb hits their place they can all die together so there won't be widows or widowers or orphans. They all are choosing to die together so no one suffers later after the bombing.
My God! This is sad in a way we don't usually experience here in the U.S.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology