It likely won't affect the outcome of the election. Likely any emails will ONLY be repeats of ones they already have. However, it could help down ballot Republicans retain control of Congress. So, once again Comey is turning the electorate on their heads for likely no good reason.
However, it should also be said "The FBI has no idea what it has or doesn't have" yet and it trying to protect itself from more Republican Criticism which might be important to Comey because after all he is a Republican.
So, is Comey interfering with the Presidential and Congressional Elections?
Just as sure as Putin is interfering with the elections, so is Comey. They are the same in some ways at this point.
So, my thought it is the Anti-Female President sentiment among Republicans just like Trump rearing it's ugly head for maybe not the last time.
Will Comey be penalized in some way by the courts for doing this?
It's hard to say if he will be brought to task for election interference. But, one can be sure that Putin likely will get away with his interference because he is in another country even though the Cyber War is obviously on with Putin and his people right now.
Will the Internet survive this?
I'm more concerned about our democracy surviving this. After all, we were okay for over two hundred years already without an Internet. However, we will Not survive without our democracy!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling