We drove back late from Mt. Shasta after having a wonderful home made breakfast with fruit compote made from their own pear trees with home made whole wheat banana pancakes. My wife thought these were the best pancakes she had ever eaten. They were pretty good. That afternoon at about 1 pm we visited an old friend I had met when I was about 5 to 7 years old and who had gone to the "I AM" School and graduated like I had four years earlier than I in the 1960s. This was fun to do this. But, then we paid for it by having to drive until 10pm to get home to the SF Bay area. So, I was pretty out of it Monday because of the late drive.
The rain started yesterday and today in Mt. Shasta area so at least we had missed having to drive through a storm on the way back. It is supposed to rain there monday through Friday off and on all this week and snow above likely 5000 to 7000 feet on Mt. shasta as well.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling