Everyone on earth needs to prepare for no one in Mosul to survive that lives there whether they be prisoners, slaves or ISIS.
Without this point of view, the world might not be prepared for the actual outcome there.
The world cannot let ISIS stay there. It is a real horror movie in action there 24 hours a day. So, ISIS will be eliminated. The only question actually is: "Will anyone there survive at all?"
I don't think anyone is actually prepared for just how bad what they will find will be. That's all.
Whatever it is, likely it will be worse than the Hutus massacring the Tutsis where all the Tutsis were dead for miles. This appears to be what is coming now.
Whether what is there ever makes it on the news at all is a completely different story.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling