Everyone on earth needs to prepare for no one in Mosul to survive that lives there whether they be prisoners, slaves or ISIS.
Without this point of view, the world might not be prepared for the actual outcome there.
The world cannot let ISIS stay there. It is a real horror movie in action there 24 hours a day. So, ISIS will be eliminated. The only question actually is: "Will anyone there survive at all?"
I don't think anyone is actually prepared for just how bad what they will find will be. That's all.
Whatever it is, likely it will be worse than the Hutus massacring the Tutsis where all the Tutsis were dead for miles. This appears to be what is coming now.
Whether what is there ever makes it on the news at all is a completely different story.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!