Here is the contrast in reality we all are dealing with every single day in our lives here in the U.S.
This is the polarization element that is kind of scary with this many unhappy upset people in one nation alongside the 54% that think things are going well.
However, another way to look at this is most people who have gone to college are in the Doing well category unless they got too many student loans to be able to pay back and still have a life.
Even Michelle and Barach Obama were paying off their student loans to become Lawyers into their 40s.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling