Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Home to SF Bay area

Our house and dog sitter said it rained today where we live on the Northern California coast. It was in the 1970s today on the Southern California coast where we started out from but going to a Memorial for my wife's stepfather had made the trip fairly difficult even though she and I had met her Stepfather's relatives literally from all over the U.S. and Canada at his memorial. As we headed north on 101 we saw sprinkles of rain here and there but no major rain and for this we were grateful. I wasn't feeling that well today so I let my wife drive most of the way. It was good to get home after our journey south. My friend in Mt. Shasta said they would receive about 1 foot of snow above 4500 feet today which means I might get some more skiing in this year either mountaineering or Dowhill or both. However, he said the Mt. Shasta Ski Park has to close when their insurance runs out whenever that is.

FINAL DAY OF THE SEASON – EASTER

April 16

JOIN US FOR A GREAT LAST DAY ON THE SLOPES!

Details

Date:
April 16

No comments: