I found it easiest to just load a page from Yahoo in the 1990s which is their opening page since Yahoo was one of the first browsers online then in the 1990s. At that time I could more easily with something like Windows 95 for IBM Clones copy a page of Yahoo and then work internally on it by altering sections of it to see what happened when I altered different elements. I watched as colors changed and placement changed of various elements. Just now, while I was reading the HTML part from Wikipedia it didn't seem very clear to me, but if you can alter the code yourselves and play with it you see much more easily how elements in the programming all relate to one another in a more holistic way and then it might be easier to grasp what is going on with your mind in a much more useful holistic way all at once.
Though you won't immediately grasp everything, it is a start. This is how I was able to begin programming my own website in 1999 at geocities.com because there were no publicly available automatic coder apps available then that I knew of like now here at blogspot.com owned by Google.
I chose this particular place to blog because I knew that because of Google my blog would go worldwide and this is what I was interested in at the time and still.
So, now I don't have to do any coding at all as long as I know how to put everything together in a format the automatic coder can generate from using the "Copy" and "Paste" functions from the "edit" button up next to "File" when I'm in Firefox. If I'm typing something I just do it in the "Compose" mode rather than the "HTML" mode here at blogger.com "Blogspot".
So, with a little knowledge you can do a whole lot of things element by element and over time you build your knowledge as a blogger so it goes worldwide.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- It all makes much more sense if you see humans as domesticated Animals rather than something else
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- is everyone okay after flash flooding in Grand Canyon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment