Being would be: I am, I think, I do, I am alive, I am consciousness, I observe, I might have a physical body.
Non-Being would be: I'm asleep, I am dreaming, I am drifting, I am renewing, I may or may not have a physical body.
Why is understanding this important?
Because Time and Space are temporary. Having a physical body is temporary (relatively speaking) understanding that Being and non-being are the only things we can count on being there forever as souls.
Enlightenment exists in Being and Non-Being.
Time and Space are relatively temporary variables.
So, to become enlightened you focus on Being and Non-Being as the permanent state of the universe as a soul.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- It all makes much more sense if you see humans as domesticated Animals rather than something else
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- is everyone okay after flash flooding in Grand Canyon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment