Saturday, February 17, 2018

I discovered the "Crystal Palace" of King Interlaken, Elohar and Ragna in 1999 in Italy near the Matterhorn

My the 10 year old older daughter, my mother, and my then 25 year old son and his friend about the same age were traveling through Europe on a Eurail Pass so I met them in Munich after they had already been traveling a month or two through England, Scotland, France, Belguim, Sweden, and various other countries and I met them at the airport in Munich where we all took a cab or two with all our luggage to rent a 6 passenger motor home. It was a 6 speed diesel rig which is very different than the styles of motor homes you would see here. Part of the difference then (in 1999) was that you needed a stick shift not to die in a motor home in the Alps with NO guardrails so you could easily slide off a mountain road down thousands of feet at any point especially when you were driving downhill and is twas snowing then in October 1999.

The other thing hard to do then was to drive in a motor home on the German Autobahn highways where porches and other fast cars were passing us at 150 mph. So, since my top safe speed in a motor home was about 70 mph this was quite a feet not to die driving while passing the very slowest trucks and cars.

So, after going to Oberamagau where the passion play is performed at regular intervals. We camped there with the motor home. Then drove through Austria, then Switzerland and then through the Swiss Tunnels into Italy. The tunnels were very impressive to me because they literally go through whole mountains for miles and miles. So, since it is sort of like driving underneath the Rockies in a way it is a really amazing experience. EVery time you come out of the mountains the weather sometimes is different. So, I went from Sun and clouds and snow in Switzerland and then drove out into rain in italy then the next day the sun came out there too.

I got an intuitive flash that the "Crystal Palace" of King Interlakken and Elohar and Ragna was nearby and sure enough by driving up into the Alps in the direction of the Matterhorn from Aoste, Itlay I found it. I was intuitively following my guidance and finally found it there at night. It really blew my mind that it was called then "The Dalai Lama Camping Club". Now here in 2018 it is called "The Dalai Lama Village" by the way.

It is very interesting to me that where Arcane comes to Earth in the future AND where Elohar and Ragna and King Interlakken live have both been discovered by me in this timeline, Arcane's location coming to earth is North Carolina near Boone and Elohar and Ragna's location is near Aoste on the way towards the Matterhorn.

So, it is amazing that one location was discovered by obviously a Tibetan Lama and the other location was discovered by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

Both types of beings would be trained in Clairvoyance, soul Travel etc. so they would automatically know things like this. I have been trained in these ways too mostly by the Angels all my life as well.

By God's Grace

Note: The Crystal Palace is on the first timeline. You and I are on the 2nd timeline now that was built by Elohar, Ragna and Elohar on the first timeline.

On the first timeline 5 billion people died within 24 hours to a month worldwide when 9-11 happened on the first timeline. Most of the rest died in a nuclear winter during the following year. So, the number of functional adult humans who still perceived reality the way we do now was in the thousands at that point (under 100,000) who were high enough not to be radiated in places like the Andes, Rockies, Alps and Himalayas and other high Altitude places less exposed to radiation on the winds.  This was eliminated on the 2nd timeline we are presently on so 5 billion people didn't die this time. The 2nd timeline was created by having President Bush read "My Pet Goat" to the children which calmed the world on TV down enough not to set off nuclear weapons in a chain reaction worldwide.

But, this is why this location is presently called "The Dalai Lama Village" and was called "The Dalai Lama Camping Club in 1999 when I visited there in a motor home I rented in Munich then in October 1999 with my biological older two kids.  My youngest was 2 1/2 then and so my wife decided to stay home for this trip to Europe but in 2009 both my daughters accompanied my wife and I to Paris and Nice in France and we also drove our rented Mercedes to Monaco which was also a very interesting experience. We also went from Paris to Nice on the TGV which is a 200 mph high speed train line there in France.

note

I wrote about The Crystal Palace in the early 1980s before I understood about past life memories in that they can be in the past, the present or in the future, all 3. So, it wasn't until 1998 and 1999 when I believed myself to be dying that I finally understood the truth which is the natural place for our souls is not in time and space. But, when we occupy a body here on earth or somewhere else in the universe all of our incarnations are simultaneous in to the past, present and future from our souls. This is just the nature of souls. But, I was 50 before I came to understand this in my evolutionary process of unfoldment in this lifetime. In other words I had to become enlightened enough to understand that this is the way things actually are for my soul.

Here is where you first find out about the Crystal Palace and Elohar and Ragna:




No comments: