Saturday, July 21, 2018

Are you brave enough to Consciously Soul travel?

Or better said: "Can you survive soul travel and Is it really useful to you?"

This is an important question because soul travel is a lot like studying to be a pilot on an airplane only your soul is the airplane you fly.

Why do you want to soul Travel?

I wanted to soul travel after meeting the angels who saved my life when I was dying of whooping cough at two years of age.

So, I prayed to be able to Soul Travel like the angels who rescued me.

But, it took me until I was in my early 20s in college before God allowed me to do this consicously.

And even then it almost killed me the first time I was walking outside my body and I shook for a long time when I returned to my body and even though it was about 2 or 3 in the morning or later I packed up and drove home to Rancho Bernardo from the Desert because it scared me so bad not expecting to be walking outside my body when I didn't expect it.

How did I know I was outside my body?

Because when I got up from sleeping in the middle of the night My arm went through the wall when I tried to turn on the bathroom light. So, I knew I was astral projecting and not in my physical body.

Right then I almost had a heart attack because I wasn't prepared for this. So, I tried to figure out what to do so I walked back to my body in the other room and laid down into it like I had read you are supposed to do.

But, like I said, "God scared me so bad I almost died when this happened."

So, as I drove away from the desert all alone in my car I asked God for a Good experience because he had almost killed me with what had happened.

So, I had a good experience a month or two later which permanently shifted my paradigm to a soul traveler for life.

When I was 20 about a year or more before when I had tried to project my soul permanently out of my body an Archangel told me I couldn't leave the earth because I had made promises to God. So, he gave me a gift which was soul travel all over the universe so I could survive my 20s. They needed me here later in life to do things and to write for all of you. So, they were working towards all this even then in 1970. But, being a precognitive before that I knew I couldn't survive my 20s the way things were going then before this. But, somehow allowing me to soul travel and having my body only be a reference point through my 20s allowed me to get all the way to here now. Remember that was 1968 when I was 20 where this all started sort of.

But then again maybe it started when I was 2 and they saved me and maybe it started before I was even conceived in my mother's womb.

By God's Grace

No comments: