Saturday, September 22, 2018

Writing

If you write, are you writing to inform, enlighten, to help the world around you, or is it for self therapy and something you might never share with most or even any people at all? Knowing why you are writing is helpful both to yourself and to others. I started writing journals when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I would doodle artwork or write poetry or write things that were interesting to me or important to me. This helped me a lot because I had no brothers or sisters to bounce off of. But, I almost always had a best friend that I could call or visit locally too wherever my parents lived, especially after I was 5 years old. I lived in Lake Forest Park in Seattle until I was 4 years old when my parents moved first to San Diego in 1952. I remember being shy but very physical and active boy and my mother and her mother traveled by train with us to San Diego from Seattle then. My father had driven ahead in his 1941 Buick that had been his brothers before the war (World War II). So, we moved first to Vista, California on the ocean where I started Kindergarten there. I took the bus by myself but didn't like doing that so I always walked or my parents  drove me or rode my bike or drove my car to school the rest of my life. I never cared for buses much so I only rode them when there was no other choice in my life.

Though I have written about this before maybe there are new readers that don't know this yet. Around 1980 when I lived on Lassen Lane near Old Stage Rd then in Mt. Shasta it was a beautiful summer day and I walked to what was then Pine Grove Health food store across from the cemetery on Lassen Lane I believe and bought some groceries (Now Pine Grove is Berryvale health foods store next to the Post office in Town) by the way. So, the brown paper grocery bag I started writing about Arcane on while I sat on the front lawn of the house where I lived with my family then. I had been to my first Tibetan Lama in Ashland by then and received the initiation "The Sword Which pierces all defilement" or the Thousand Buddhas Empowerment from the Nyingma Tibetan Buddhist Lama there which completely changed my life in a variety of ways.

So, I thought I was writing therapeutic science fiction to heal some of the traumas of my youth and 20s by writing about Arcane and Ah Ray In and everyone. I didn't know until I thought I might be dying when I was 50 in 1998 and 1999 that this was actually a past life of mine that took place in the past, present and future. Trying to wrap my mind around this was pretty overwhelming by the way while I thought I was dying in 1998 and 1999. But, realizing that one's lifetimes are in the past, present and future maybe all lived simultaneously so that one can remember the past, present and future as a soul was a revelation for me. So, I realized that these lifetimes might be important for mankind to read about too. So, after I got permission from God and Jesus and Saint Germain I began to publish these this lifetime online starting in the early 2000s I believe but there might have been some of it I published as early as summer 1999 on my first blogging site at geocities.com when that was in existence. Eventually Yahoo bought Geocities and this is where I bought a site there called dragonofcompassion.com where I store all or most of my longer writings.

By God's Grace.

PS I also have realized that many things like Star Wars and Star Trek are actually versions of real events that the authors have actually experienced in the past, present and future as well. So, this also  was and is a revelation to me. Whether the authors realize this or not is maybe not as important  you realizing this is true. You know because of the way people identify with things that ring true because they lived in those eras in the past, present or future of likely this galaxy or even others.




No comments: