Monday, October 1, 2018

In "Memories" I'm writing of past life experiences in the past, present and future

How do I know this?

I didn't until I was 50 years old in 1998 when I thought I was dying from a heart virus for 8 months. I began writing these experiences in Mt. Shasta around 1980 starting with Arcane landing on Earth (but at that time I didn't know actually it was earth he was banished to far into our future). At the time I thought I was healing myself by writing all this and never intended to publish my works but only wrote like this to heal myself of traumas in my own life.

But, at age 50, 1998, I realized it wasn't science fiction at all but instead a legendary account of my past lives in the past, present and future. There was no way I could have believed this before this point because my belief system could not have contained this awareness. I simply wasn't evolved enough in my scientific enlightened realizations yet to have thought this was even possible.

I see myself as a spiritual scientist and I have been one in many lifetimes in the past, present and future already. What is the difference between a regular scientist and a spiritual scientist?

For me, the definition would be that lifetime after lifetime you not only want to understand the physical sciences but you also apply the scientific method to all things including to the spirit as well.

This way you don't become just silly and dysfunctional by believing in things not useful to yourself and your soul.

By applying the scientific method to ALL aspects of life you become more functional in all the directions you go in life because you approach all things with a practicality that just isn't possible otherwise.

In this way you save your own life and the lives around you in a much more efficient way every single day of your lives ongoing.

By God's Grace

No comments: