Saturday, April 10, 2021

Why do some people Feel the earthquakes coming?

I think it's a part of instinct as a living being here on earth. Just like how animals
can often sense earthquakes and will behave strangely or get freaked out because 
they know one is coming people can be like this too. I think the problem is that many 
people are trained not to listen to their instincts in school often. So, people who are 
closer to nature and haven't been trained to kill other people like police or soldiers would
likely be more able to sense an earthquake coming. When you are trained to ignore your 
instincts and to die instead often you cannot tune properly into these kinds of instincts when
they might save your life.

So, the instincts of the "natural man" or "natural woman" are more likely to allow a person 
to have these abilities intact so they haven't been entirely "TRAINED" out of them.

I found that living in a large city area like Los Angeles made me a little crazy growing up there. So, starting around 1976 when I was about 28 I tried living more remotely away from
bigger cities to heal from everything that had happened to me while growing up in the Los Angeles area from ages 8 to 21 years of age. By 1980 I bought property with my 2nd wife that was 10 miles from the nearest gas station and off the grid completely in the forest at 4000 feet altitude and there we built a house and home schooled our children from 1980 to 1985 when the oldest wanted to go back to school so we moved back to the San Francisco Area. In 1990 after we moved back from Hawaii after living there in 1989 and 1990 we again moved to Mt. Shasta with 2 of our children who hadn't grown up and left home yet to go to college. And we lived there another 2 years before we returned again to the San Francisco Area and bought another business.

However, the times that most allowed me to sense earthquakes were when I was the quietest and living remotely on Mt. Shasta. However, by the time I was 35 or 40 I found I could slow down enough to have my senses work on deep levels wherever I was on earth because I had trained myself to experience things more deeply all the time.  

But, you have to slow down enough to be able to listen to your angels because they will always tell you what is coming if you listen to them because they don't live in time and space like we do. They live in all time and all space and beyond time and space so they know things that often we don't at the time. Listening to angels will lengthen your lives.

By God's Grace

No comments: