Saturday, April 10, 2021

Links to most read articles as of April 10th 2021 Saturday

 

The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article

 

reprint of: Drones very small to large

 

2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing

 

Biden to Issue Executive Order Requiring Background Checks for So-Called ‘Ghost Guns’

 

With stimulus cash and jobs spike, U.S. emerges as main engine for global economic recovery

 

Building is Great But you need to understand your own psychology too to survive in this world

 

I advocate that you should write your Creation story from your own memories and experiences with Life and God

 

UK variant is now the dominant coronavirus strain in the US, says CDC chief

 

Kentucky Gov. Beshear signs into law bipartisan elections bill expanding voting access

 

When I put in "Arcane meets Buddha" into my search engine at my intuitivefred888 website this is what came up

 

I had to delete an article because it made all the links on my webpage inoperative

 

US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology

 

TimeSpace anomalies caused by Earthquakes

 

IF you are interested in some of what I have written about Maldek here is some of it

 

link text

 

I grew up always building things and around people who built thing

 

How I often experience earthquakes before they occurt

 

‘Double mutant’ coronavirus variant is found in California

 

Remembering your past lives in the Past, present and future on this and on other planets or stars or nebula

 

Working

 

No comments: