Monday, September 20, 2021

regarding last CNN article: Duh! Of course children's Covid cases are rising exponentially what did you think would happen in public schools?

Opening public schools is only a good idea until your child dies of covid or all their best friends or other relatives like you at home when your kids are in school.

Thinking that the Delta Variant would be manageable in public schools was always bullshit and a death sentence for teachers and students in public schools across our nation.

To think it could be anything else with already 2000 schools closed is to believe that the moon is made out of green cheese and going there to eat some. 

NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE WANTS THE REALITY IS IF YOU SEND YOUR KIDS TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL THEY MIGHT DIE OR OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS MIGHT DIE IF YOU DO THIS!

My wife and I are lucky we have only lost one friend to covid so far. However, we have been counseling her male partner in life a lot since she passed away last December. So, losing a friend or relative to Covid is no small thing and many families may never recover.

For example, my family never recovered from my uncle's passing in 1942 ever! My father always said he was the nicest person in the family. And this was 79 years ago!

Imagine the craziness and insanity that is going to come from at least 670,000 deaths over time here in the U.S.? Imagine the world with millions of uncounted deaths from Covid in the last 2 years time. Will the Grief and insanity ever end from all this?

No one (I repeat NO ONE) ever talked to me even once about the Spanish Flu outbreak of 1918 to 1920. It was the ONLY major event not spoken of by any of my relatives even once.

It was sooooo horrific none of them even dared speak of it even once to me!

I fully understand now because of Covid which is even worse than the Spanish Flu because it looks like it isn't going to end sort of like Cold and Flus that can kill and keep killing for maybe 100 years or more.

I wondered why my father and his mother and father lived so remotely in Morenci, Arizona in 1918 when my father was 2 years old while my grandfather wired up a deep pit copper mine residential area for the miners there? It makes more sense now. The Spanish Flu was so horrific NO ONE EVER TALKED ABOUT IT EVER in the 1950s or 1960s while I was growing up. Now I know why. It was just too horrific to ever mention again for the people who survived it!

It's sort of like World War II veterans didn't like to talk about their experiences in World War II because they might mentally or emotionally crack up permanently and they knew it. So, mostly they refused to answer "What did you do in the war, Daddy?" or said, "I was in the navy or army or Air force" or whatever instead. What we are going through is now likely worse than World War II for the entire world and if this ever ends people aren't going to ever want to talk about this ever again either.

No comments: