Monday, April 24, 2023

Can Women be Misogynistic?

 In other words: "Can women hate women?"

Being a man I had never considered this as a possibility in a direct way. So, I was fairly blown away to consider this now as a man.

Men can be very oblivious to just how complicated women can be simply because most men are very simple in comparison to women. We live or we die. This is kind of how men tend to think.

Every day, we live or we die. And for a woman life might be much more complex than that.

So, for a man life is much more about life and death in the way we look at things. So, a man will say: "Can I survive this?" given any situation he faces (if he wants to survive that day).

I think a woman tends to think differently than this.

Because men who don't think this way are often killed or maimed by other men along the way whereas most men will try to protect women out of respect for their mothers and sisters and grandmothers and how they sacrificed for them to still be alive.

Like I said, "For a man it's all about life and death.' In other words "Can I survive this today?"

Last night I was watching something late night with Rachel Weisz talking about "Dead Ringers" which is about two sisters who are obstetricians and "Very eccentric" to say the least which is a remake (with a new twist) of a horror movie by the same name. But, I think this is supposed to be a comedy version of that movie mostly. It is made mostly by women (they said all jobs on this movie designing and maybe financing it were women as well as most of the actors.

So, this is why I started asking the question: "Can Women be misogynistic?" And of course once you ask this question you find out that "YES" often women are misogynistc. And from a male point of view this is pretty terrifying for a heterorsexual male like myself to try to come to terms with.

Especially one like myself that tends to trust women and not men.

Why don't I trust men?

Here is my truism: " All men are Assholes and God Help me I'm one of them!"

So, this for me is the main problem of being a man.

A man will do whatever he thinks he needs to to survive anything.

Even a man who is Gay might think like this.

So, because of the self sacrificing nature of most women I tend to trust women more than men because men will literally do anything to survive whether it is right or wrong from a woman's point of view.

This is the main difference between men and women right there.

Men will tend to survive anything while women make sure if they can the children all survive!

But, in order that a man's wife and children will survive he will also tend to sacrifice his life.

(IF he is grown up enough to die like that if necessary.)

No comments: