Tuesday, April 25, 2023

I try to write the truth as I see it from a lifetime of research

Why do I do this? I sort of see myself as a Galactic Anthropologist in that I research what is actually going on. Most people don't do this because they seem to have no idea whatsoever about this kind of stuff. Like anyone I could be right or wrong about a whole bunch of different things in my assessments.

However, even though you might not like this story it reminds me of my position in relation to what's actually going on in our galaxy and universe.

It's supposed to be a true story about a native American who had never been to a city and didn't know American culture at all so likely sometime in the 1800s when people from Europe and the East Coast of America started showing up in Indian Country somewhere likely in the Great Plains. A Wagon had a wheel broken and this is how he described what he saw. "I saw a creature that howled in pain when people pushed on his teeth sort of like how drummers play in our tribe the drum."

What did he see?

He saw a wagon with a broken wheel so it was stopped for repairs. It was carrying a piano for a home or a saloon somewhere. The man decided while waiting for the wheel repair or replacement to play the piano. 

This is what he saw translated into Native American thought at that time with no experience at all with White Culture from the East Coast and Europe.

I find myself in relation to the galaxy and the universe sort of like this Native American. Though I can describe what I have experienced Soul traveling the galaxy and beyond it sort of might come out somewhat like this Native American describing a piano being played.

So, I expect people to think about what I write and as more knowledge surfaces from their experiences to take what I have learned and go beyond what I have learned  into the future. So, they will help the next generations to have more knowledge and be safer as we go out into the Cosmos physically. I have been out soul traveling this Galaxy and others. But, when you physically in a human body do something like this it is very different than traveling in your mind and soul in many ways than in a physical body. However, it is true often you can also travel time as well as space while mind or soul traveling as well.

By God's Grace

No comments: