Wednesday, April 26, 2023

My Favorite Meditation which removes fear of death in most people

 I experience being the whole universe in all time and space and so I am already with God in all time and space and so if my body is gone one day I have no fear because I am already with God everywhere and every when.

By God's Grace

This works for me. 

I discovered this meditation through Soul Traveling after Archangel Gabriel gave me the gift of soul travel so I could survive my 20s karmically.

I was soul traveling a lot in my early 20s after being given this gift by God and finally realized that scientifically the only way I could do what I do is if the universe is an aspect of God's mind.

Once I realized that the universe is only a part of God's mind I decided to be more unified with God through this meditation. Is it for everyone?

I think that's up to you to decide individually.

By God's Grace


No comments: