Thursday, April 27, 2023

why was I afraid to publish online (or anywhere) until 1999?

 I had been raised in a religion that was not mainstream Christianity but it is a Mystical Christian Religion that sometimes now is called "New Age" which usually means it has aspects of Eastern Religions or Theosophy as a part of it's structure. So, I was worried that people wouldn't be able to relate to what I had to say really because it is very "California Cosmic" as we used to call it.

I'm very universal in my approach to God in Spirituality. For example, 

"If an ant is your Guru Feed him"

and

"God is where you find (him, her, the Being)"

Simply because are you sure at God's level there is even a male and a female in reality?

So, in calling God He or Him we underestimate who God really is since he encompases all universes and beyond that!

So, not only am I saying God likely isn't a HE he likely isn't even a SHE either!

So, you can see how expansive my thoughts are on all of this in which I try to actually encompass God which is to encompass the whole universe of universes. 

And most people's minds start to explode when they try to do this but for some reason mine doesn't. My mind just keeps expanding as my understanding of God increases every single day.

By God's Grace


What changed me so I could publish online?

I believed I was dying and realized how much would be lost if I didn't share my experiences with God before I died.

As a young man I considered starting a new religion until my Teacher Saint Germain told me that:

"All religions are now obsolete because of Nuclear weapons. Because of nuclear weapons the people who are abused and so become fundamentalist zealots of all religions could nuke the whole earth out of existence in a moment. This rendered all religions basically obsolete in order to prevent the extinction of the human race."

So, because he shared this with me I saw the wisdom of not starting another religion even though he also trained me to be capable of this.

Someone might say: "Well. the way you write might create a new religion in the next 1000 years if some people read your writings."

But, I see myself more like a Jules Verne (but not with the same writing skills). For example, I wrote about purple people swimming on a water planet with Golden Irises in their eyes long before Avatar "The way of Water came out".

However, I was sharing an actual experience from a previous embodiment on the planet New Deva in the future. So, from my point of view exactly what I thought needed to happen with "Avatar: The way of water" so in some ways  happened and so I feel I succeeded in preparing mankind for their future on other planets which was why I published all this in the first place. I never meant to make money with what I have written because what I write is sacred to me in the first place and so I believe should be given to mankind as a gift that will help them survive better as they actually experience with their physical bodies and minds what I'm writing about often.

 By God's Grace

PS How can one experience a future incarnation or  embodiment before it happens?

Our souls don't live in time and space so they might experience all our lifetimes in the same moment of eternal being.

EVEN we as souls don't experience time and space at all unless we are clothed in a physical body. I learned this as I prepared for my death from a heart virus in 1998 and 1999.

By God's Grace


No comments: