Wednesday, April 26, 2023

What is Chogyam Trungpa known for? He is known for his Crazy Wisdom Teachings in Tibetan Buddhism

I just found out about a documentary called "Crazy Wisdom: The Life and times of Chogyam Trungpa"
I had heard a lot about him in Colorado from friends from there. However, I never studied with him or knew too much about him and met Tibetan Lamas starting mostly in Santa Cruz Area of California and in Oregon before I went to India and Nepal. I also was initiated by a very powerful High Lama From Deep Tibet who was Nyingma at UC Berkeley in 1983. It was through him that I finally saw how powerful these teachings were on every level.
I found you can watch the Documentary on Chogyam Trungpa for Free on TUBI if you don't mind watching commercials with it. I streamed it through my Roku for free.
 
Begin quote from:
What is Chogyam Trungpa known for?
Chögyam Trungpa was one of the most influential spiritual teachers of the 20th century. He is renowned for his contribution to the understanding of Buddhism in North America and the introduction of authentic Buddhist practice throughout the West.

 

No comments: