Monday, April 24, 2023

Why don't I hate women like many men do?

 Hatred of women usually comes in men from being betrayed by the women in their lives. So, most likely the most misogynistic of men have been betrayed by their caregivers who might be mothers, grandmothers aunts and the like so later in life they abuse women to get back at those who harmed and nearly destroyed them as children and young adults.

I don't hate women because my mother and grandmother were very kind and good to me and both were very spiritual women "Close to God". 

So, they set a very high bar for all women to live up to in my life. My mother and grandmother who lived with us were literally "The Salt of the Earth" and so I have loved and liked and even to some degree Worshiped women ever since I was born.

But, I don't think too much of men because men are sort of like Animals pretending to be human cultured beings. You can never really trust a man. And I can easily say this because I am a man simply because a man will do anything to survive and anything to protect his family (if he is grown up enough to protect them properly).

Let me tell you just one story about why I don't trust men:

I was 5 years old and out walking with my father. He smiled and handed me an olive off a tree and said before he gave it to me: "This is really good. It's an olive off a tree. You want to try one?"

This was the most poisonous bitter thing I had ever tasted and I quickly spit it out and wondered why my father had done this to me? Also, because we were out walking there was no water to wash the bitter poisonous taste of an olive off a tree out of my mouth either. So, I suffered with this bad taste in my mouth for a 1/2 an hour or more. But, wondered at the time why my father was torturing me?

However, looking back he was showing me how you can't trust men or boys. This is what was really happening. You cannot trust males and this he taught me well.

Most of the really important survival stuff my father taught me. As a result I never had to kill anyone in my life. I consider this my greatest achievement that I didn't have to kill anyone or go to war and kill anyone ever in my life.

I'm at peace because of all my father taught me.

So, even though the olive thing really freaked me out it was the beginning of his teaching me how awful men can be and to be prepared for this the rest of my life of men betraying you one way or another.

So, when a boy held a knife to my throat and told me he was going to kill me who was older then me when I was 9 or 10 when he let me loose I went home and loaded my gun to go kill him.

But, I'm more intelligent than many or most men so I called my friend on the phone after loading my gun in my bedroom to go kill this boy and this was a good thing to do.

He said, "OH. I know this boy who is older than us and crazy! Let someone else kill him! He won't last to see 20 anyway. Let someone else kill him. Don't go to jail. Let someone else kill him instead of you!"

These were the very wise words of a friend at the time that I will always be grateful for.

in the 1950s and 1960s there were many young men who were tortured by mothers and fathers who didn't want them and considered these children evil and tortured them unceasingly.

This made crazy boys and girls who were not safe to be around because they might stab you or kill you then.

So, abortion got rid of most of these people who were not wanted or loved by their parents who were tortured by them and became crazy and one type of criminal or another.

This is the reason words like Bastard were invented to denote people not civilized or raised properly who might kill you or maim you or steal from you and then kill you down through history.

However, when abortion became legal most of these kinds of people were never born here in the U.S. anymore so their parents lives weren't destroyed when they were 10 to 20 years old.

So, abortion eliminated people dangerous to society a lot then starting in the 1970s.

No comments: