Friday, May 19, 2023

I'm a survivor

My wife recently said to me: "I always succeed" and I looked at her and said "That's the difference between you and me because I wouldn't say that instead I would say "I always Survive".

I was talking to a good friend of mine and I said to him: "You and our other friend and I are survivors. Even if a plane crashed and we all were still alive we would survive anything that came. That's what we have in common" which is true.

So, my wife is: "I always succeed!" and mine would be "I always succeed at surviving." which is a very different thing than the first one.

But, maybe it's part of the survival of the species where the men are supposed to always survive and so their families all survive too. This is a part of it I think.

By God's Grace

No comments: