Wednesday, April 10, 2024

I'm mostly trying to put all this in a context that makes more sense to me with my spiritual and religious background

 This is in regard to the two soul travel articles I wrote earlier in the last 24 hours I believe.

In the Tibetan Buddhist way of looking at the 3 Bodies I experienced in Soul Travel the angelic one coming  into my bedroom would be like "The Rainbow Body" that Tibetan Lamas describe maybe.

However, the body of my awareness would be described as "my Higher Mental Body" and the angelic one walking into the room would be described as "MY "I AM" Presence coming into the room in how I was raised as an "I AM" student in the Saint Germain Foundation by my parents until I left at age 21 and went off on my own.

So, these are two descriptions in religious contexts to. make more sense of these experiences.

There are many other experiences people have had like Padre Pio who I believe also was a soul traveler.

No comments: