Saturday, April 13, 2024

Madame Web(2024)

Was not written for life long precognitive psychics like me. I realized what the writers were going for.

When Dakota Johnson was on Seth Meyers show she mentioned that this is a stand alone world that it is not really connected to the world of Spider man at all except they both have something to do with spiders at one point or another.

So, Dakota Johnson (the daughter of Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson) talked about this movie she is in she said you don't have to know anything to enjoy this movie.

And so, I was looking for an authentic Precognitive experience but I had to wait until I saw the Pigeon whose life she saved by opening the window after seeing it die in her vision. This is how being a precognitive intuitive is for me and always has been.

However, if you have a real relationship with God and all life in the universe you likely also know that there are certain lives you are allowed to save and certain lives you are not allowed to save. Why?

I really have no idea why except I accept God's will in this sense enough to know you don't mess with God because that's how you die soon.

So, there is an order to the universe that it's not good to mess with. For me, I solve this by talking to the angels and living with the angels. This way I can ask them before I change something if I'm allowed to do this as a precognitive intuitive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: