Monday, April 15, 2024

What it's like to be an Intuitive?

 First of all, it could be said we are all Intuitives. This might be the most important thing I can say to you.

What is the main difference between the people who function every day as Intuitives like myself and average people?

We intuitives have nearly died of one thing or another and the ONLY way we could survive what we went through is to become intuitives.

In my case it started with whooping cough and being rescued by the angels at age 2. I will never forget seeing them coming to rescue me in a ball of white light the size of the room I was in with my grandmother who was Scottish who was singing (which brought them) "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" while she held me on her lap in a stuffed rocking chair like we had in the 1940s and 1950s. So, as she rocked me slowly she was singing and this brought the angels through this Prayer Song. So, it must have been around Christmas time I believe.

This experience was the first (Truly Adult unforgettable experience) before this I was a baby after this I began to be the person I am now directly from this experience. 

Then I fell rock climbing with my Dad about 8 feet off a boulder and hit the back of my head and got a concussion. This led to seizures from age 10 to 15 at night sometimes and each time it was like being murdered and waking up from the seizures shaking and traumatized.

Somehow these two things created me into the Intuitive I am today. But, like I said you usually don't develop into a full intuitive unless you have had one or more near death experiences like this where either you move forward and develop your gifts or you die. So, it's sink or swim to develop into an intuitive.

Getting to survive is very hard. But, once you have figured out you tend to be way ahead of everyone else who hasn't almost died like this. You are maybe 100 times more likely then to survive any situation directly because of this than the average person because you know kind of what's coming so you can get out of the way of the "Trucks" of life that might mow you down otherwise.

By God's Grace

No comments: