Saturday, May 4, 2024

However, when I actually publish my books I likely will publish them as what is called "Hard Fiction"

What is Hard Fiction?

From what I have been told it is a form of fiction where the reader can see it as fiction but the author might see it as truth.

What is the advantage of doing this?

It allows people to see it as either fiction or non-fiction according to their needs.

The meaning of hard fiction is that readers might not believe it but the author often does. So, the author is allowing people to have their own point of view whatever it is about what they write.

You see. I'm not trying to start a religion here and if I say this is all true completely then It might be starting a religion. 

I promised Saint Germain I would never start a religion. So, publishing what I write as Hard Fiction solves a lot of problems around this issue.

Why didn't Saint Germain want me to start a religion?

Because of Nuclear weapons. You see what I'm talking about when you see people who see Trump as a religious cult figure and who would kill anyone who says something different.

The same thing applies to fundamentalists of every religion on earth who are so PTSD that they would kill anyone with a different point of view because of their mental illness. I don't want to create religious situations where people die from terrorists who are fundamentalists of any religion stealing nuclear weapons and blowing up cities.

When Saint Germain explained that religions were all obsolete because of nuclear weapons I agreed with him when he explained all this to me.

By God's Grace

The above happened to me in the early 1970s.

So, this is why I promised Saint Germain not to start a religion. So far, this has worked out quite well.

By God's Grace

No comments: