Friday, August 16, 2024

David Copperfield - MGM Grand

My wife was wanting to remember this guys name and one of the times we went to Las Vegas to see the shows we saw him perform which is very impressive what he is able to do.

My favorite part was when he was able to "Manifest" a car on stage where nothing was before. This for me was the most impressive thing he did in his act then.

In the early 2000s Las Vegas was much more family friendly than now and our girls were still young and my son was already off on his own because he was 20 when my youngest daughter was born. So, the girls and my wife and I liked the entertainment venues which were unlike anything else on earth with all kinds of "Area 51" types of special effects you likely couldn't find anywhere else then. Likely to some degree it is still this way but by now we have seen most of the shows several times and are getting older and haven't been since Covid hit which was when we stopped going to movie theaters too.

 

 begin quote from:

David Copperfield is a legendary showman who's been hailed by audiences and critics alike as the "greatest illusionist of our time."
People also ask
Feedback

No comments: