Sunday, September 15, 2024

Living with Angels

The reason I am alive still is that ever since I was 2 years old I have lived with the angels in my life. They first came and saved me from whooping cough when I was 2 years old. So, they have been with me ever since I was 2. Whenever I thought I might be dying instead of panicking I simply ask them if I'm dying. Their usual answer has been: "NO. you are not dying this is only temporary. You will get better soon."

And they were always right so I never panicked and never completely gave up because they told me this.

And I guess what I have discovered mostly is that panic is what kills people over 40 or 50 quicker than anything else.

So, if you want to learn to live to 100 years old then you have to find a way to never panic anymore and to maybe live with the angels like I do.

When you ask the angels what is happening maybe they will tell you too that whatever illness you are presently having is temporary.

By God's Grace

No comments: