Thursday, April 29, 2010

Miraculous Medals 4-29-10

Since I grew up mostly after age 21 wearing something around my neck like Radraksha prayer beads from about age 21 here on the California coast that were blessed by one Guru or another. And even though by the late 1970s and 1980s I still wore prayer beads often just under my shirt rather than out in the open like in the late 60s and early 70s, I was used to having beads to do mantras or prayers with a lot of the time.

So, when my new wife to be in 1995 bought me a Miraculous Mary Medal from St. Catherine in France I found that when I wore it it brought me incredible good luck. In a previous article I spoke of Mary appearing to me at the beginning of a very difficult divorce in 1994. The miraculous Medal of Mary struck by St. Catherine in France because of a visitation by Mary (I think this was around 1830) in Paris.

So for the last 15 years I have worn this medal. Then last fall my wife and daughters wanted to go to Paris, France. So we did last October. I found us staying at the Hotel De Suede near the Ministry of Defense there. We had an excellent Travel Agent that had lived in France and knew exactly where we should stay and within walking distance of the Louvre and the River Seine and within walking distance of the bus tours and boat tours of the Seine and the Eiffel Tower. However, after we had been there almost a week and had already taken a bus tour to Versailles and to the Eiffel Tower and had walked to the Louvre and the Seine River we realized we also were in walking distance of St. Catherine's Chapel where she saw Mary and where Mary had appeared to Saint Catherine.

So we walked there and knew it was on the Rue de Bac but weren't sure exactly where so we asked many people on the way and one or two knew where it was.

When I walked into the "Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal" on 140 Rue Du Bac, 75007 Paris at telephone 01 49 54 78 78 I was completely amazed.

Because I am a natural intuitive I have seen angels all my life. But seeing them and having them come right up and talk to you is amazing. When I walked up they spoke with me and told me how to behave to be respectful in this amazing place. One was aware of being in the presence of spiritual royalty. And I have never experienced anything like this anywhere in the Western World. I felt my life forever changed by this experience.

After Beatification, St. Catherine's body was dug up after having been buried in 1876 in 1933. Her body was intact(it had not decomposed) and you can witness it there in a glass case to the right of the altar in the Chapel.

I have suggested to many relatives and friends over the years that they wear a Miraculous medal like my wife and I do. I wear it in place of a wedding ring because I can't wear rings anymore 24 hours a day because my hands swell up at night and my ring finger would turn purple if I wore a ring at night. But I can still wear my gold Miraculous Medal of Mary and struck by Saint Catherine 24 hours a day.

No comments: