Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Pressure Had to be Released

As an intuitive when I first started writing about my concerns for the next several months in January I was very worried that the Yellowstone Caldera would erupt and cause the deaths of up to 500,000 people here in the U.S. As I wrote more about this I noticed that the quakes, first in Eureka and then Haiti and then Chile were moving the Magma and the plates. I watched to see if my visions would be manifested in rounding the Ring of Fire in a clockwise motion as I had seen before. However, I believe many of you prayed for reductions in loss of life during these many earthquakes worldwide. And I believe you were successful in this. Though air traffic over Europe might be stopped or be severely reduced for days, months, weeks, or more the loss of life is sure to be less than it would have been before according to what I saw coming before. The changes now won't be that many deaths if any. The changes will be people having to travel by ship to cross the ocean for awhile or by car, bus, or fast train on land. Though there is suffering there isn't in this case at least, the loss of 500,000 or more in a single incident.

As an intuitive I can tell you that we are in a time of many many earth changes. However, the loss of life can be reduced through your prayers. The actual biggest problem that would be created by losses of 500,000 or more in a single incident on earth is panic and chaos in civilization. If during these kinds of incidents (and there are sure to be more) we can find ways to reduce the deaths and the ensuing grief for several years of the walking wounded who are the survivors, societies worldwide can function better and continue to feed their people and go on through all this. So knowing that the earth is now changing is useful but also knowing that your prayers can help in creating a modicum of order to these earth changes is also useful.

No comments: