Thursday, December 30, 2010

Consciousness Creates Reality

I was watching a public service announcement about a girl who was beautiful in high school in 1988 and then hit by a drunk driver and died 11 years later. This got me to thinking about writing this for you.

Recently, I was at LAX(Los Angeles International Airport) and picking up my wife and daughter who were flying down from the Bay Area in California. I almost stepped in front of a bus and my son who is in his thirties grabbed my arm. I was distracted because of how strange I found LAX to be this time from having grown up in Los Angeles and picking up passengers and flying myself there since the 1950s and 1960s as I was growing up in Glendale. I sort of sensed that someone around me was the kind of person that wanted to witness mayhem but luckily I was protected.

 Consciousness Creates Reality. Now, you may or may not believe that this is true but it is my experience for 62 years that it is absolutely true in a scientific sense. And I would further say that anyone who tries to convince you otherwise is either not your friend or is ignorant about how things actually work in the universe in regard to living things.

One of the ways I protect my life and reality and the life and reality of those around me is that I choose Not to watch horror movies. I find that such movies inherently tend to move people subconsciously towards bad real physical experiences. However, to each his or her own choice.

I find that if one wants to stay alive and to have a good life that one needs to think positive thoughts about oneself and one's family and friends in order to help keep them alive and healthy. If one doesn't do this one tends to create chaos in one's life. Understanding that we all create whatever happens in our lives either directly or indirectly is incredibly empowering. Once one understands this there is no limit to how wonderful one's life can be. But likewise, once one understands this it is important not to have a hysterical reaction to this because one can also completely unravel one's life if one doesn't become empowered and choose to protect their lives and those around them. It can be very discouraging to watch people destroy their lives through ignorance once one discovers this secret of life and of how both health and success in every way is self generated by thoughts, feelings and actions 24 hours a day.

One way to look at it would be to say that whether one believes in God or not it might be useful to consider oneself as the God of one's own personal universe and that everything one thinks or does creates this universe. So your personal microcosmic universe is created by everything you think or do or feel. And even though all other people's universes can affect you, they only have as much power over your universe as you give them or allow them to have over you. So, if you don't want them to have negative or confusing effects on your universe then don't allow them to.

The easiest way to prevent harm from others is by physically separating yourself from those who seem to cause you harm. The second way is to negate their harm upon you through your own mental and emotional strength.

But generally, I have always tried to move towards beautiful places and beautiful people and I personally have found in my life that this allowed me to generate the most good for myself and others while also preventing both mental and physical and supernatural harm from others.

So, if you want the best outcome in your life ongoing, generate a positive field of awareness and use this positive field of consciousness to keep yourself and those you love alive and well ongoing.

One way to say this would be: Pray without ceasing! In this way one consciously creates a heaven on earth all the time 24 hours a day!

No comments: