Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sathya Sai Baba

 http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Sathya-Sai-Baba

Sathya Sai Baba has passed away in Southern India. He has been a very important person in my life just like the Dalai Lama in some ways. Some teachers you don't have to physically meet in person for someone like me as an intuitive. They are just so supernaturally endowed that they can be your teachers and you can speak with them and they with you. Sathya Sai Baba, the Dalai Lama and Yogananda I have always been able to commune with and communicate with since I have been about 18 to 21 years old and started to have these kinds of Guru-chela(student) kinds of relationships. For me, it started with reading Autobiography of a Yogi which is the life story of Paramahansa Yogananda. Through having a relationship with Yogananda which started through his book and visiting his temples in California like Lake Shrine on Sunset Blvd. I believe and Encinitas, California, and by eating at his vegetarian restaurants in Hollywood and Encinitas California (1950s and 1960s) which then were the best vegetarian restaurants anywhere I had been to up until that time in my life. (I think they no longer exist now). So, meeting Yogananda, since I had already known Saint Germain since my childhood only increased the quality and number of my Guru teachers throughout my life. During my teens and early twenties I began to hear about  Sathya Sai Baba who wore an afro during the 1960s on for a long time was incredibly powerful in the realm of healing and precipitation. My uncle who was a Hollywood Christian mystic minister to the stars during the 1960s and 1970s first went to visit him and took my older cousin one year older than I to India. They brought amazing stories back with them of healings and precipitations of vebuti(scented ash from Sai Baba's previous life body) and precipitation of jewels and necklaces and other things. After my relatives had these experiences I too, began experiencing Sai Baba come and teach me and talk to me, especially when I was hiking on Mt. Shasta. So, Sai Baba taught me many things in regard to centering and soul travel. He seemed to think I needed to keep right on studying to become enlightened as it was important for future mankind that I continue and not give up or commit suicide or die accidentally. So you have Sai Baba as one of the many teachers that convinced me to stay alive so I could be here for you to help you now stay alive and do your dharma(holy work) to help all mankind and all life on earth on into the future. You also as you grow and evolve will help others you meet one way or another along the way come to their states of enlightenment quicker by knowing you and you helping them stay alive and sane and healthy in all ways.

So Sai Baba leaving is a very great loss to all spiritual people on the path all over the earth at this time. Though he may reincarnate soon like Swamis and Tibetan Lamas and others do to help mankind, it might be hard for his students to wait for him to be born and to grow up enough to be able to help them once again. God's Grace Be upon you my old friend and teacher in this world and the next.



No comments: