Wednesday, April 20, 2011

To My Readers

Every so often I will turn around when I am someplace public like a Costco, for example, and realize someone thinks they know me or have tracked me down because they read what I write. I'm not the kind of person people feel comfortable just walking up to and starting a conversation with, generally speaking. First of all I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall and I don't often smile while in public.

If you had to deal with things like someone putting a knife to your throat and telling you they were going to cut your head off around age 9 and then again with someone else when you were about 11 you wouldn't trust people that much either, especially males, after that. So, generally, I don't like meeting new people much for this and other reasons from my childhood. It takes me about 5 to 10 minutes for me to warm up to new people I meet because I have to look into them deeply intuitively so I know exactly what they are about and this takes about 5 to 10 minutes for me to completely figure out who someone is so I feel comfortable talking to them about almost anything. So, meeting new people isn't something I like very much. However, if I can make it  through the first 5 to 10 minutes talking to someone and I ascertain from looking into them that I can actually relate to or help this person then I will completely open up to them and be very friendly. But this is the exception and not generally the rule for me.

So, you might ask, "Why do you write so intimately if you aren't trying to meet new people?"
My answer would be that someone like me doesn't have to talk to people to know all about them. It is just a part of being an intuitive. When I drive my car down a freeway for example I can usually tell who has been drinking or who is on drugs and who is too tired to be driving their car who is on the road. This is true whether or not they are weaving down the road which is a giveaway for everyone.

This is the main way I avoid accidents. And it is not only drinkers, drug users and those too tired to drive that can be a problem. Just as bad are those who have just lost a relative or friend to death, those who have someone close in the hospital and in danger. And those who are having serious psychological problems. However, for me driving down the road I just lump all these various types of people into the category of people who shouldn't be driving a car right now and people to avoid having an accident with while I am driving near them.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that sometimes I see people by the way their aura and focus is on me is and I realize likely they  have read one or more of my blog articles or other things that I have written. Because of the intimate fatherly or grandfatherly style I write in they feel they know me. However, most of these chicken out and don't talk to me because I tend to be a very formidable and serious looking person who is after all 62 years old and 6 foot 5 inches tall. So, if you see me along the way just smile and maybe I'll smile too. I write so you and your friends and family will suffer less than I had to to learn everything I write about for you. In this way all your lives might be even better than mine has been. Have a Good Day!

No comments: