Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Radiation Changes everything

So people are prepared I'm approaching this from an experiencial metaphysical type of approach.

In my life I have found that the single most useful information is everything you experience firsthand. The second most useful information in life is from a friend or relative that one trusts. Everything else is third hand information that should always only be  accepted conditionally. So, on one level it doesn't matter whether it is even  a science or religious book it is still third hand information and needs to be checked against reality and direct experience whenever possible.

So, from my point of view since I am writing from my own direct experience this is the highest level of truth for me personally. However, if you don't even know me then unfortunately this I guess would be third hand information. However, the way you classify information might be different than the way I do.

The reason I process all information in this way is that I grew up on first a bicycle from age 5, then small motorcycles, then large motorcyles then cars, trucks, sailboats, motorboats, jet skis, snow skis, hang gliders, planes, and flying inside and piloting gliders.

If you listen to anyone instead of listening mostly to what you are experiencing in the moment doing any of these things you will soon be dead. So, for me, this is why I process information in the way I do.

So, for me, experience IS always the best teacher. However, if you really trust someone not to lead you astray then carefully listening to them might be helpful to.

Begin:
It is my experience that even though radiation cannot be experienced by most people that there are still many of us who can. And how I experience radiation is that it is functioning at a higher rate of vibration than humans generally do.

If you look at a human body as basically a bag of ocean water with bones (rocks turned into bones) you get my starting point. So though we are basically walking bags of water and bones it could be said that we are more dense than fire or plasma, for example. We are also more dense than air even though we breathe it. When I started soul traveling out of my body through bi-location consciously in my late teens and early twenties one of the first places I went when I first went off of earth was to outer space, Venus and into the sun. I was very surprised to meet plasma beings in the sun with souls like ours. And instead of wearing bodies that were bags of ocean and bones like us, they wore plasma bodies. Now, plasma bodies naturally contain high amounts of radiation. In fact, it could be said that a plasma body is sustained by both by conversions from hydrogen to helium but also by radiation of various kinds.

So, if it is true that plasma beings who live in our sun are the same kinds of souls that we are(the same souls inhabit both human and plasma bodies) then the main difference (soul wise) would be nothing. But physically they are incarnating into very different bodies than we are.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that all the radiation of all nuclear bombs and nuclear power plants that have ever existed or will ever exist wouldn't kill a plasma being from the sun under most circumstances. And yet, they likely have the same souls as we do.

So, then if all this is true then what is the real difference between they and us in regard to radiation? The real difference is that radiation has a completely different effect on a plasma being than it does on an Earth Dna based being.

So, are we trying to evolve into plasma beings that can withstand radiation? If so, it might theoretically kill 25% to 75% of the genetics of mankind to make that sort of switch if it were even possible or desirable.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that we are not designed at present genetically for high amounts of radiation. And because of that we are not suited to travel into space and colonize other worlds.

You may not have heard this but every person who has traveled into space cannot have children after doing so. The Cosmic rays and others sterilize a person, every person. They can still make love and have sex but they cannot have children after going into space.

I suppose one way to get around all this might be to create lead shielded containers for sperm and eggs taken from people before they travel to other planets so they could have children when they reach there. because theoretically a thick enough leaded shielding might block all or most cosmic rays in space. It might even be possible to design lead shielded uniform to completely protect our genetics and reproductive capabilities. But I don't think anything like this has been designed yet. And even if there once was life on the planet that was blown up by a nuclear war that destroyed that planet and blew most of the atmosphere off of Mars, still if they were our ancestors here we likely have been genetically modified to life here instead of Mars or the Asteroid Belt planet destroyed by nuclear weapons. So, how did they get their sperm and eggs here to reproduce? These are all questions a whole bunch of us here on earth would like to know the answer to.

So, learning to deal with radiation more than we have learned so far will not only help us survive more nuclear meltdowns as they occur over the next 100 to 500 years, it will also teach us better how to protect our reproductive processes as we begin to colonize other worlds in the future.

No comments: