Monday, April 25, 2011

Some have Entertained Angels Unawares

Hebrews 13:1-2
  • "Let brotherly love continue.
  • Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares"
I don't ordinarily quote the Bible much because I know it puts a lot of people off around the world to do this who may not be Christian or even from a western or middle eastern tradition. However, in these times which I believe are the "end times" sometimes I think it is necessary to make sense of the world in which we all live.

During the times we all now live in it will be quite common for ANYONE you meet to be an angel or angels. I think just accepting this is useful. Though many might be terrified at the thought, for someone like myself who constantly lives with angels, I can say to you truly that I would not have chosen to stay alive on earth if another intuitive from my church who was gifted like me hadn't showed me how to invoke the angels to live with me all the time since I was about 21 years of age. I was suicidal at the time because I had just broken up with the girl I had intended to marry and spend the rest of my life with so I was very despondent and intended to take my life. So a friend of my mother's took me to her home and invoked angels into the room we were in. Because, even though I was despondent she sensed that I also had the intuitive gifts she invoked successfully many many angels into the room we were in and I saw them. It was just so very intoxicating in a good way to be around angels that I decided right there and then that if I could "live in heaven on earth right now with the angels that I wouldn't take my life" and that I would stay here and become one of the angels here on earth for God to work through all the time 24 hours a day. I have never regretted this decision ever.

Living with angels also for me means living with Archangels like Archangel Michael and his band. For they came to me as a little child around age 2 and healed me from Whooping cough that I was then dying from. I watched them come into the room and I was healed and brought back to life. So, I guess these kinds of experiences for me are more real than the physical world we all live in. Because Archangels and all angels are permanent and this physical world we all live in is not permanent and I have always known this. The earth is like a plane or a spaceship we all live in while it flies through the air or space. It was never meant to be permanent (at least for us as humans). Though it could remain a platform for evolution for evolving beings yet unknown to us for millions of years it is not a permanent place for us humans to be. It is just a stepping stone on our way towards our individual and group future together.

No comments: