Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Do you Believe you can see or sense Radiation?

There was never a time since I was born that there wasn't radiation on this planet from nuclear weapons being used or tested or in the form of nuclear power plants (1948). So, I wouldn't be able to compare the world to one without a lot of nuclear radiation in everything everywhere already. However, as an intuitive I can sense a lot of things. When I saw an old man living in Fukushima say through an English translator, "I can see the radiation and I'm afraid!" I had no trouble believing him because developing your deeper senses is common throughout Asia. It is somewhat less common in our western materialistic secular Christian world of North and South America and Europe. So, I can also say, I can sense the difference with the new radiation and because of it I'm afraid for thousands to millions around the world who will either now just suffer, or suffer and die because of it. And yes, I notice that this radiation makes it more difficult for me in the same way if you have ever gone into a room where the light was too bright and it made it more difficult to see. This is exactly how I'm affected by the radiation changes here in the western United States. Everything as an intuitive both looks and feels different. I don't just mean by going up to something and feeling it with your hands. I mean feeling or sensing the intrinsic nature of something, anything at a distance. So, nothing feels the same. So, one's response to everything including oneself is not the same.

In studying psychological counseling, if people can name what is bothering them, if they can define it, then often they can also deal with it. So, hopefully by naming what is bothering me, Maybe it is the same thing that is bothering you about all this too.  Basically, there is just too much new radiation coming across the Pacific towards the U.S and North and south America to feel comfortable. It makes everyone uneasy. And this isn't just a fantasy. This is a real experience that all of us are having. And it is not going away anytime soon it appears. Maybe in 6 months time the radiation will level off at some level or another. I hope so. However, I"m not holding my breath. I'm just trying to adapt. Because as with all things in life it is always, "Adapt or die!" It's always been this way and likely always will.

Note: I also have to say that the Fukushima Nuclear plant disaster has been very misleading. If I were to give a rating to how the world dealt with Chernobyl en masse I might give the world a 10. If I were to give the world how it has dealt with Fukushima, I would probably give a 1. This is not being critical of the Japanese government. I understand the nation of Japan is only trying to continue to function and to exist ongoing. However, if what Japan and the rest of the world enable millions to get ill in Japan and worldwide is that good? So, I can only say the world is being very very irresponsible in regard to what is happening. I understand "Why". But I really really find this incredibly dangerous to all life on earth not only now but 100,000 years into the future or more. What is happening in rhetoric worldwide is the single most irresponsible thing world governments have done in my entire lifetime of 62 years.

No comments: