Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jonathan and the Golden Dragon

Jonathan had gotten way to much exercise in two days for someone his age and he found himself falling asleep watching the news on TV during the day. The phone woke him up and his old friend Bobby Jean who had saved his life during the 1970s was on the phone when we was about 21. She was always and incredible psychic and part Cherokee. But when he met her in her 40s she looked a lot like Jayne Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe with the really great figure and platinum blond hair. Now she was in her 80s and still hanging in there. They usually talked on the phone about once a week as she lived in southern California like he did when he was young and 21. Still being the single most accurate spiritual based psychic he had ever met she said, "Tell me about your dreams." Jonathan said, "I don't usually remember my dreams."But then because her words like a prayer opened up his memories, he said, "Oh. I know what you are talking about. My sons best friend from High School was here last night because he was saying goodbye before he went overseas to make a journalistic film documentary in a fairly dangerous country. I had cautioned him to be very aware instinctively what was going on around him there and to visualize what he wanted rather than spend a lot of time fearing what he didn't want. I said his mind had to be focused in the right direction for him to be safe there. After that I got tired and had to go lay down for a little. Then as I was lying there the dragon carpet I bought in Dharamshala in 1986 came to life and became the Golden Dragon that I am that I first became aware of in 1983 on my vision quest next to  the Trinity River in Northern California. The Golden Dragon flew around the earth and I saw it stretch itself until it went all the way around the equator, and then it grabbed its tail in its mouth and kept spinning faster and faster around the earth at the equator. Because it had stretched itself all the way around the circumference of the equator, its body was all around the earth. I knew this had something to do with my converting into being Meridian, a caretaker of earth's heavens just like I had been shown earlier in this lifetime. Also, Saint Germain came to me and told me that I wouldn't have any more trouble with my friend who just died from Alzheimers and that he had come back to his senses finally on the other side. "

note: Since I have observed this delayed phenomena with other relatives who had senile dementia or alzheimers for them to regain their normal senses again. It is usually weeks to a month on the other side I have observed for them to regain their full sensibilities of a younger person usually. So this is good to know if you aren't that much of an intuitive if you have strange dreams at first regarding your friend or relative that has just passed. So, because my friend was still at first moving from a place of loyalty to his wife even though she had tried to kill him because of her being mentally ill, it took some time for me to convince him that his loyalty was misplaced and that I was actually being loyal in a real and true way to my friend. But he wanted something unbalanced from me in regard to helping his wife. I couldn't help someone who had tried to kill my friend. There is such a thing as karma. And one of the worst karmas is pretending to be a fully functioning adult when you are not and someone is injured or dies as a direct result. end quote.

So, Bobby Jean was happy to hear of my visions and dreams that she had previously sensed before calling me. Sometimes, she will ask me if I am eating or have eaten a specific thing and I usually have. She is oftentimes able to experience what someone far away is eating thinking or dreaming about. She once called me in Bishop in 2006 when my family was there for the California High School Rodeo Championship Rodeo because one of my God Daughters was competing in the Barrel Riding competition there. It was very hot I believe in June and she called on my cell phone to tell me she thought our mutual friend and my oldest friend ( I met him when I was 6 years old) was dead. At the time I didn't believe her but she said she had called all his phones (I think he had about 4 or 5 numbers. You know, car phone, cell phone and two or more land line phones at home. So I began to call all his numbers and sort of expected within 24 hours to receive a call back from at least one of them. But 24 hours later there still was no answer from his home in the Valley near Los Angeles. So I called his sister and his sister called the police and within 4 hours they found him dead at home. So, Bobby Jean always seems to be one step ahead of almost anyone I know in this respect.


I told Bobby Jean, "I'm really too tired to talk anymore today." So we hung up and I found myself once again falling asleep watching CNN. My son who was visiting said, "Dad. I knew you were asleep because what was on was just so boring I knew you would turn it off if you were awake. So I wandered into the other room to take a nap. Besides, it was one of those drizzly rainy days where you just want to take a nap. Earlier my physical trainer and I had walked along the beach to get exercise and had gotten rained on. She had just washed her hair so I gave her my jacket and then flipped up the collar on my flannel shirt so I wouldn't get a stiff neck from the rain and chilling wind.


But the Golden Dragon and Saint Germain coming to visit me had saved the day for me. I was tired but I was at peace and happy not to have to struggle and to work so hard anymore to survive my friend's passing. Life and God come to your rescue when you least expect it and most need it. That's usually the way it is.

No comments: